Book tree with little color lights

In my last post I told you that I took some photos of my books with lights. I did it because it's almost Christmas and I wanted to do something cool to post here. And I like to do these things. I would need more books to make what I saw but it's ok. I just fixed things in my own way.
To do the book tree, you will need as much books as you can get. You make a big circle with the big ones. Then you start to use the medium ones and keep doing that while you minimize the circle with the little ones. You arrange the mount according with the books you have. After you finish it, it's just put the lights around it. You can put some toys or something nice around it too.
Hope you like this post :) x







For those who wants to watch the video I made talking about my books, it's here 

               

Comments

Popular Posts