Pancakes with Flounder and books

I'd planned to draw/paint and photograph. But I did nothing. Not totally true; I read a lot today. I've read one physical book and an online book. It makes things easier and I don't waste all my day on the internet. I'm reading A Series of Unfortunate Events online. It's a good story (really really really full of misfortune). The interruption that the author does annoys me sometimes. I just ignores it now. The physical book is A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire). I noticed the series is very different from the second book. The first season was more like the first one. I'm enjoying it anyway. I won't tell you about my favorite characters because I don't want them to die. George Martin always teaching people to let their fav characters go.

x


Flounder made me company at lunch at 5:30p.m.


Comments

Popular Posts