Trying not to falling apart


I've been away, I know. I'm sorry. I've been busy and tired and bored and some things happened in my life. I'm trying to change and do what makes me happy. And that includes my blog. I don't know what I'm going to do about it, I just know I want something nice and you people like. I know I said I'd post a lot of photos here. But it's not the moment right now. I'm taking easy this time, not promising anything that I won't comply.

So here goes my first post of 2015 ...

I bought watercolors a month ago and I didn't use it until today. I spent my evening painting and I have to say that I missed this. And I miss having time, having MY time, to do this or anything I like. I don't know when or where I lost the track but I want to get it back. So I'm back to drawings and paintings again.








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts