Holiday and holidays

My aunt travelled last week to visit some relatives and my brother and I stayed taking care of the house. But we didn't throw a party or something like that. We just remained inside home, watching movies like Harry Potter series - for the thousandth time - and eating snacks and ice cream :3 I even drew and painted more than I expected. 

     Now the holiday is over. BUT NOT HOLIDAYS

My classes only start by the end of March so I have some time to do whatever I want. I lost my track since last week and I'm struggling to not go back to the old habits. There are some days that I just want to shut everything down. But, by the end of the day, I force myself to draw or watch a movie, something that makes me smile. I think that's what's really important.


  Hope you had an amazing week and have an amazing weekend, xox
   (time is passing so fast)







I bought some movies to watch in the holidays and because I have no control at all


  






Comments

Popular Posts